Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Quick Five! Spring Fever

Well, looks like six more weeks of winter! But that's not gonna stop me from thinking about my favorite season, Spring!  

Here's what I found online today!


1.  Maureen Macioci with "Be Light" by Moe, creates these beautiful pinecone ornaments that can be found on Etsy. I love the colors and her eye for the details!




2.  Dulce Algeria, posted this lovely heart with pink flowers on Tumblr. So simple but charming.




3.  Rebecca Flott Arts, displays her beautiful painting skills on screens and can also be found on Etsy. At first I thought it was on chalk boards! You must go look at all of her creations!




4.  Lariat Matoshi from New York City sells her fabulous stocking and sock designs on Etsy! I love this fresh look!




5.  And finally, what would Spring be without some cleaning and organizing.  Nina Hendricks at NinaHendrick.com gives great organizing ideas or all of us!



I'm ready, are you?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment