Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I Can Feel It!

Spring time is coming!  Time for spring cleaning!  whaa whaa.....

I've been piddling around lately and trying to work on arrangement of things.  We cleaned out the pantry, but I wanted to do some things to liven up the kitchen counters.  Since I'm not working, my budget is a big fat zero!  haha  but that shouldn't decide how I arrange things, right?

Here's my coffee pot spot - before ...and after.




What do you think?  I used the plate to cover the electrical outlet.  The little duck basket is cute so I filled it with the sweet-n-low. And finally, my daughter, Brooke, sold me this cute cheese board from her Pampered Chef business. 

Now for the other side of the stove.






I found another basket, this time with a metal base.  It didn't have the legs though, but I searched and found this riser under my cabinet.  I only use the riser once or twice a year, so now I've got it pulling more hours in the kitchen!  Clorox wipes aren't too attractive, so I moved a pitcher from the other side of the room.  You may not be able to see it, but it has a little bit of the blue like the knife block.

Sometimes it just takes a little extra care with what we have.  I may add a sign for the nail above the stove and I'm also considering a tiny lamp for the corner.  We recently repainted the entire house white (Mr. Amazing's favorite color), however, I really think I need a background stencil, tile or something for the background.  I'll think on it!


Well, I got that out of my system.  Now on to more scrubbing!  Happy spring, everyone! Wishing you a clean and very attractive home this year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment