Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

Ornaments!

My all-time favorite thing to make is Christmas ornaments!  My love for making them started in the 1990's when I began exhibiting at craft shows.  My start was slow, but I shared a booth with friends so I could go at my own pace and still have plenty in the booth.  Slowly I found a niche with hand painted wood ornaments.  I quit showing around 1998, but never forgot how I loved making ornaments!  Later, I made them for the grand babies.  

Lately, I've been exploring all kinds of ornaments and actually began making and storing them for future craft shows and Etsy.  Here's my latest efforts. 

These can be used as Christmas ornaments or a valentine adornments. Of course, I found this one on Pinterest made by Virginia with Fynesdesigns.com.  She used her pastel colored hearts to go on a beautiful Valentine wreath. Go check her out!  She has some really cute DIY projects too!  



Hope you like these!  Happy Monday and have a fabulous week!




No comments:

Post a Comment