Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

First Day of Spring!


Whoohoo!  Spring is here!  


I'm so happy to start getting outside and enjoying the sun!  I've been busy at my house making some items and even finding some already made in my closet!  I'm happy to report I'm up to date on my posts on Etsy and I've also been listing over 30 items each week on the local Facebook site!  

On the down side, I've fallen back on refurbishing a piece of furniture each month as well as posting to sites outside of my town.  But, hey, I started stretching my reach and I've actually made some progress.  Perhaps by the end of the year, I'll have incorporated the activities I've missed thus far.  I'm just so happy with what I've done so far and my Etsy shop is looking so much better!  Sure, I've had to post some vintage stuff, but only in between projects on my kitchen table.

Mr. Amazing is fixing up the building on Main Street.  It'll be used as the home-base for his beekeeping business and a warehouse for me to store items and take photographs.

Check out Valera Grace on Etsy.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment