Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

Weightloss - Upcycling Me!

Happy to report I'm losing again!  Weight that is!  

I'm in another short challenge on HealthyWage.com, ending in the middle of June.  I'm pretty close to finishing up another 10 lbs.! I decided during the last small challenge that I would continue the small challenges, win or lose, to try to keep me on track for the big challenge.  My big challenge is to lose 55 lbs. in 9 months with a reward of about $2,700!

The sad thing is, although I've lost 30 lbs., I'm still fat!  haha  


But, ohhhh, I feel so much better!  ….and that's what I'm working for, right?  I don't want to die of obesity!  I want to lose this weight so I can see all my grandchildren and run around with my sisters on cruises and snoozes! 

With water in hand and Peptalk in ear, I can do this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment