Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

Out of Town Fun!

I’m in Dallas this week celebrating with my sisters. My middle sister got a recent promotion at work, so we’re celebrating her success! She’s always been driven and even drove me (crazy) when we were kids! A lot of the things she said to motivate me to get moving can be found on the easy-to-use app Peptalk.  She’s implemented so many positive strategies in her life and they’re really paying off!

In years past, we’ve gone on trips with the Sister’s cruise being a highlight! At our age, it’s jokingly called the sister’s snooze! We did, however, spend the day on a shopping spree where we found some really neat things!

Here’s to my sister’s! My oldest sister retires in November! Sounds like another celebration weekend is right around the corner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment