Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Vignettes: Every Corner Needs Attention

My bathroom got a little update today!  Painting it has been on my slate for quite some time, but haven't felt like it yet.  It's the last room to have a freshed coat of paint.

I didn't let that stop me from doing a little update today, though.  We've been going full steam this past year, not giving any attention to what the room looked like and frankly just haven't cared.  Here's a snap shot of what I focused on.




Yeah...not too good.

As small as my bathroom is, I really needed a cute way to have my toilet paper nearby.  The basket I found around the house is pretty old, but just didn't look right with it's varnished look, so I quickly splashed on some gray paint.  Had to mix the paint again, because all I had was a charcoal gray (almost black) and white. I thought gray was needed to go with the shower curtain.  It looks darker in this photo...  Next, I added some white to a cute frame and changed the towel.  What do you think?


I considered the sign "nice butt" but change my mind.  I thought roses were appropriate!  Maybe I'll use the sign next time.

It's amazing to me what a little change here and there does to a house.  I hope you enjoyed this vignette and you go after your own little change today!  Pick a corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment