Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Thank You, World!

Shout out to the world!

When I began blogging, I wanted to document my progress toward my goals and keep myself accountable.  I never dreamed of having people around the world viewing my posts!

I first discovered that individuals from France were viewing my posts, then observing the STATS, I noticed other countries where viewing as well.

Thank you for looking!  Even if it's to follow a photo, the fact that you even clicked makes me happy. Here's a list of the top countries to visit. 

United States
4022
France
1592
Brazil
256
United Kingdom
170
Poland
143
Germany
119
Russia
104
Hungary
101
Indonesia
68
Australia
56

So cool!  Next time you're here, drop me a comment!  Let me know what I can do to make the blog better or what you would like to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment