Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

Upcycling: Layer Upon Layer

Sneak peak at what's brewing on the kitchen table!



It's never too early for Christmas, right? 


I love ornaments....as you know.  And I love upcycling.  What beautiful pictures we can find in old Christmas cards, the perfect upcycling material.

Today, I did some cutting and then applied glitter to emulate snow.  I love the effect.  In this project, I plan on applying layers upon layers of elements to create a dynamic look to some new ornaments.  So far, I'm pleased. 
I have some ideas involving scrapbooking elements, Christmas tree (like) elements, beads, pipe cleaner, miniature flowers (maybe birds), ribbon and tin can lids.  

Have a great day and craft on, my friends!  Today, I'll be in a world of my own....and it's Christmas!  I hope to see these on Etsy in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment