Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Mr. Amazing

I really don't give enough credit where credit is due!  Mr. Amazing is just that....Amazazazazing!   He's always there to help me and does all the manly parts of my projects.  He runs the saws, drills the screws and sands the wood.  I really can't do anything without him!

He has his camo on in this picture, but when dressed up, he's my very own George Clooney look alike!  We've had some tough times and some fantastic times too.  


The other day, I mentioned I wanted an old piece of wood we had at our old house.  He went out to get it before we closed.  I then mentioned it would look cool with pipe legs.  Well, guess what...he made it for me!  Look at this!

Now guess what I give thanks for every night.  It's not the pipe-leg table.  haha  It's dear Mr. Amazing and his bag of manly tricks!  He can fix anything and makes this family operation run!  

We've truly had a happy marriage and there's never been a dull moment!  Can't wait to see what happens next!  Love you Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment