Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Auction Season is Officially Open!

We had a few out of the ordinary auctions earlier this year, but it's safe to say that auction season is now in full swing!  We normally start looking for them in March.  This weekend was super busy and I think my husband is secretly trying to kill me.  hehehe  We accomplished a lot of buying, loading and unloading and this old lady is sore!  We're going to be very busy until the end of October!

Our biggest "score" this weekend is this trailer!  Is it okay to tell the price?  I'm not bragging, but I kinda am....it was $400!  This size trailer costs $2,700 new, so I think we did very well!


Jim is a master at getting a great bid in!  He's tried to coach me, but I'm just not that fast!  haha  I love to watch him do his thing!  Here he is in the thick of it!  He's really checking out the tools and making some decisions!


On the other hand, I go for the cheapest deals out there!  haha  I'm not ready to go for the high ticket items because of my bidding skills.  I spent $36 at this particular auction and I'm happy with the things I'll have to go through soon.  Here's my loot!


Besides listening to my favorite Peptalk on the Peptalk app, Auctions have to be the best thing to lift my spirits!  Perhaps the laughter from not knowing what I'm doing that gives me the good feelings!  haha  You should see (and hear) me on the golf course!  

I'm running behind this week, but it's all good.  I have plenty to keep me busy and that's a great thing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment