Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Quick Five: Adornaments!

Oh, I love Christmas!  My favorite memories are of decorating the tree.  Now, I'm obsessed with ornaments.  And, of course, making them from objects found in everyday life!  Check these out.

1.  Ali from Southern California was a guest blogger at mythirdtruelove.blogspot.com and she posted some ideas on reusing children's book illustrations!  So cute!




  2.  Yellowblissroad.com featured Alice W. with a tutorial on these cute arrow ornaments.  So cleaver!



3.  I've been obsessed looking at these cute dioramas this year!  This one was found at Findinghomefarms.com.



4.  Featured in Country Living Magazine, Barbara from 21rosemarylane.com, shows us how cute popsicle sticks can look as snow skis!  These are simple and smart!



5.  I love what Amanda from Relovedrubbish.blogspot.com did with sheet music!  Here's just one of projects!


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and now ready for a very special Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment