Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

NEW DAY! 2019

Ahhhh, I love the idea of starting over.  Time to forgive myself for not reaching all my goals and think about what I want for the year ahead.  I'm such a planner.  The down side to that is I can plan too much and don’t get much done!  Uhhggg!

Oh well... here we go anyway!


  • Post 60 items to the local online auction each week.  Last year, we made a profit of around $500 per month and it's easy. This year, I'm hoping for $800 per month.  It can be done!
  • Refurbish and post one piece of furniture each month I have some ideas....  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!  Brooke is promising to come work with me at least once a month. 
  • Post 4 new items per month to the Etsy store.  I'm hoping to list each item in multiples to plump up the store for better sales.  Four items per month can translate to one per week.  
  • Open a Shopify store once the Etsy store is plumped up.  Yep, I think I'm gonna make the move to my very own (editable) online store.  I'll also keep the Etsy store.  Yay, more fees for me!  LOL
  • Repair the building we own in town.  Still working on having a warehouse for all our good stuff!  Jim is working his bee hives for delicious honey and we will need a storage place for that and all my crafts and antiques.
  • Find some automation tools for increased sales.  I'm learning more and more about this kind of marketing.  Looking forward to learning more and implementing some things some time this year.

Well what do you think?  I think it's doable.  I really want to find a way this year to make my life easy as I explore my creative abilities.  I would love more time creating and less time on background things.  Hiring someone to help may be on the horizon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment