Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

"Frankenfurniture"

My biggest fear with furniture upcycling is making a horrible piece of "Frankenfurniture!"  I've seen some pretty scary items on shows, in person and online.  I won't post other's epic fails, but when I make one, I'll be sure to share mine - maybe.  It will all depend on if I'm laughing or crying!  

I found this beauty today online and thought it was skillfully reworked.  In Crafting a Green World Co-editors Julie Finn, Bonnie Getchell, and Becky Striepe share tutorials, reviews, and roundups featuring the best in the world of conscious crafting and craftivism.

Of course, the fear of "Frankenfurniture" feeds into my procrastination problem which exacerbates my ability to waste time! 

FOCUS!!!!  I will overcome the dreaded "Frankenfurniture" fears! 

No comments:

Post a Comment