Some time back in the 90's I took my crafts to the Amish Auction. However, I never had enough items to have a full booth. I always shared a booth with another person (or two) This is a huge step for me! I still need to complete my booth design, create my brand and think of all the essentials I need to have on hand for the day. All this, in addition to the items I need to finish! Yup…. working all year long would have been so much easier. It's no wonder I woke up with a headache this morning. Its a really good thing that we live one mile down the dirt road from the location!
The lineup includes stuffed pumpkins, painted vases & jars, reworked frames, refurbished furniture and vintage items. This week, I'm going to try making a specialty item for my booth. It will be a first try for me and not in the colors I have picked for my other items. It will tone everything down and hopefully pull everything together. We'll see if I can make them first, though. So many things to do…such little time to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment